Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Houses of Hogwarts: Ravenclaw (Using Semi-Precious MES)

Next up for the houses of Hogwarts is Ravenclaw. I actually like Ravenclaw, they are intellectuals and a love smart people, hell, I find nerdy and geeky guys absolutely adorable...but that could be because I am that way myself. Hermoine was close to being a Ravenclaw but she is very brave and strong, so I see why they sorting hat placed her in Gryffindor. Ravenclaw's colors are Blue and Bronze (the movies changed it to Blue and Silver for some odd reason *shrugs*) and their mascot is the Eagle, not the raven as one might think due to the misleading name. I used two eyeshadows from MAC's Semi-Precious collection since I just spent a but load of money on that collection (Shh...don't tell my boyfriend, he'd kill me).





This next one is of the nail I did for Ravenclaw. I actually have been doing my nails for this series every week. I don't think my nails are taking it to well...they keep breaking and getting shorter as you will see with Gryffindor tomorrow :(



EYES:
Soft Ochre Paint pot as a base - M.A.C.
Lid (Inner half): Hint of Sapphire MES (used dry) – MAC
Lid (Outer half): Blue Sheen MES (used wet) - MAC
Crease: Bronze - MAC
Highlight: Brule eyeshadow - M.A.C.
liner (top & bottom): Marine Ultra Chromagraphic Pencil- MAC
Lower lash Line: Bronze

NAILS:
Base Polish: Rising Star - O.P.I. 
Tip Polish: Absolutely Alice – O.P.I.
Designs: Letter R - Konad Plate m47; Feathers - Konad Plate m77; Eagle – Konad Plate s02

No comments:

Post a Comment