Monday, July 11, 2011

Houses of Hogwarts: Hufflepuff

Ok, so...I'm a geek, LOL. I LOVE the Harry Potter book series, I don't know if I can say the same for all of the movies, no, I can't. I HATE some of the movies, probably the majority of them. So, I have kinda failed on this because I meant to start posting these once a week for the weeks coming up to the final movie, but as you can see I waited until the last week. I am starting the series of with Hufflepuff, probably my least favorite house because they are so blah...LOL. The looks I did were pretty quick because I actually wore them to work, so they aren't outlandish or anything, they just incorporate each houses color. Hufflepuff's colors are yellow and black, so those are the only two colors I used for this eye look...oh and a quick nail too(as always I took the pic before cleaning them up and moisturizing my cuticles :( please don't judge, lol)







Th nail design for this is pretty simple as well, but hey, Hufflepuffs are simple, LOL, well, not simple stupid, just more of the blah thing that I was saying before (sorry if I offended any Hufflepuffs...)



EYES:
Soft Ochre Paint pot as a base - M.A.C.
Lid: AMC 63 - Inglot
Crease: Buttercupcake - Sugarpill
Inner Corner: AMC Shine 16 - Inglot
Highlight: Brule eyeshadow - M.A.C.
liner bottom: Aqua Eyes Stay Put Liner in 0l - MUFE
Lower lash Line: Buttercupcake

NAILS:
Polish: Need Sunglasses? - O.P.I. 
Designs: Letter H - Konad Plate m46; Argyle Pattern - Konad Plate m60

No comments:

Post a Comment