Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Houses of Hogwarts: Gryffindor (Using Semi-Precious MES)

Next up is Gryffindor! Not my favorite house because I am saving the best for last, lol. If you can't tell, Slytherin is the BEST. Anyway. yes, Gryffindor is up. I didn't go as red as I would have liked with this look, but oh well...I can always do it another time, especially since I have to re-take the nail pics, the gold Konad stamping polish barely showed up in the pictures. Gryffindor's colors are red and gold. I decided to use more colors that I got from the Semi-Precious collection, which are Golden gaze and Smoked Ruby. This was another quick look because I work it to work(and wore my shirt with Harry on it, surprisingly one of my co-workers got it, lol). Thank Ok, enough with this, on with the look...







EYES:
Soft Ochre Paint pot as a base - M.A.C.
Lid: Golden Gaze MES (used wet) – MAC
Crease: Smoked Ruby MES (used dry) - MAC
Highlight: Brule eyeshadow - M.A.C.
liner (bottom): Aqua Eyes Stay Put Liner in 0l - MUFE
Lower lash Line: Golden Gaze MES

No comments:

Post a Comment