Friday, July 1, 2011

Bloggers' Obsessions - Parisian Skies

I did a really quick look with Parisian Skies today. I really like the color and don't think that I have another similar to it. I love blues and this one works really well and it is nice and soft. I think I will be playing with it more to see what I can come up with. I think that this can be a very versatile shade if you pair it nicely with others.

I did this look quick before work...I was running late and on very little sleep, but I think it serves its purpose.






FACE:
Regenerist Daily Regenerating Serum - Olay
Studio Finish Concealer - M.A.C.
Invisible Set Powder - M.A.C.

CHEEKS
Two Virtues Mineralize Blush- M.A.C.

EYES:
Soft Ochre Paint pot as a base - M.A.C.
Lid (Inner Half): Parisian Skies - M.A.C.
Lid (Outer Half): Cosmic Blue - Ben Nye
Crease: Diamond Eyeshadows in 307 and 308 mixed - MUFE
Highlight: Brule eyeshadow - M.A.C.
liner bottom: Aqua Eyes Stay Put Liner in 0l - MUFE

No comments:

Post a Comment