Thursday, February 17, 2011

My Belated Valentine's Day Look

I am posting my Valentine's Day look a bit early because my boyfriend and I didn't get a chance to go out until yesterday. I did a orange type look. So, here it goes.












FACE:
Regenerist Daily Regenerating Serum - Olay
Photo Finish Foundation Primer - Smashbox
Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation - M.A.C.

CHEEKS:
Amazon Princess Blush (the light side) - M.A.C.

BROWS:
Espresso eyeshadow - M.A.C.

EYES:
Paint Pot in Soft Ochre as a primer - M.A.C.
lid: Paparazz-she - M.A.C.
outer-lid: Coppering - M.A.C.
highlight: Brule eyeshadow - M.A.C.
liner top: Lord It Up -  M.A.C.
liner bottom: Paparazz-she and Coppering Eyeshadows - M.A.C., Bourban 24/7 Eyeliner Pencil - Urban Decay
lashes: Diorshow Mascara - Dior

LIPS:
Charming Lipstick over Doubletake Lip Color in Armaretto - Smashbox

No comments:

Post a Comment