Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Kerli/Sugarpill Army of Love: War Paint Contest

Last night I completed and uploaded my entry for the Kerli/Sugarpill Army of Love Contest.
I want to share it with you all on here and it has a few more pictures than what we can post for the contest entry. Here you all go:



I used this first picture and the next for the entry. I used Sugarpill, MAC, OCC and Urban Decay products to complete the look. Well, If you want to include my face primer then I also used Smashbox, LOL. I guess I will list what I did for the look at the end of the post under the last picture. Don't worry, there are only four pictures all together. 



I used this picture as the second picture for my entry because my daughter kept pointing at it, so I did it for her, she is a very opinionated two year old.


I actually think that I should have used this one as my second picture, but I figure that the very first picture shows a lot of the detail with the closeups that I added.


Yay! The last pic, LOL.



FACE:
Regenerist Daily Regenerating Serum - Olay
Photo Finish Foundation Primer - Smashbox
Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation - M.A.C.

CHEEKS:
Twin Virtures Mineralize Blush - M.A.C.

BROWS:
Espresso eyeshadow - M.A.C.

EYES:
Paint Pot in Soft Ochre as a primer - M.A.C.
lid: Dollipop, Afterparty and Lumi - Sugarpill
highlight: Brule eyeshadow - M.A.C.
liner top: Royal Sugar from Sugarpill mixed in Eyeliner Mixing Medium by M.A.C.
liner bottom: Zero 24/7 Eyeliner Pencil - Urban Decay
lashes: Diorshow Mascara - Dior

LIPS:
Lumi by Sugarpill over Rx, Feathered and Tarred Liptars by OCC 

No comments:

Post a Comment