Saturday, July 24, 2010

Purrr-ple: Look done with purples

I did this for a friend because she was going out for a party and asked and I obliged.



This is the first close up shot, sorry, she was standing at an angle so it's not dead on.





And the really really close up shot, LOL.

I only worked on her eyes for this one. We didn't use anything on her prows because they are pretty dark and full already and she opted not to.

EYES:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
-lid: Aqua Cream in 18 Purple - Make Up For Ever, Jumbo Pencil in Milk - NYX, White Eyeshadow - NYX, Beautiful Iris eyeshadow - M.A.C., Pink Opal pigment - M.A.C.
-crease: Flash and Ransom eyeshadows - Urban Decay
-highlight:Diamond Shadow in 301 Diamond White by Make Up For Ever over White eyeshadow by NYX
-liner top: Prunella eye kohl - M.A.C.
-liner bottom: I don't remember but it was a drugstore one
-lashes: also a drugstore buy I will update when I find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment