Thursday, July 22, 2010

Blue Moon: Look done with pretty blues

This is the look I wore while being out and about today.






I look so angry for some reason, LOL.


Close up shots of the eyes.





FACE:
Olay Regenerist Daily Regenerating Serum
Make Up For Ever HD Microperfecting Primer in 0 Neutral
Make Up For Ever HD Invisible Cover Foundation in 165 Honey Beige
MAC Select Sheer/Loose in NC30

CHEEKS:
Two Virtues mineralize blush - M.A.C.

BROWS:
Espresso eyeshadow - M.A.C.

EYES:
M.A.C. Paint Pot in Soft Ochre
-lid: Moon's Reflection eyeshadow - M.A.C., Tilt eyeshadow - M.A.C.,
-crease: Deep Truth eyeshadow - M.A.C.
-highlight: Brule eyeshadow - M.A.C.
-liner top: Auto-De-Blu technakohl liner - M.A.C.
-liner bottom: Feline kohl power eye pencil - M.A.C.
-lashes: Diorshow Mascara - Dior

LIPS:
Shu Uemera Rouge Unlimited Lipstick in GD001 over 3-D Lipstick - M.A.C.

Wow, I used a lot of MAC products on this one, for shame. Sadly, I think it makes up for the majority of my makeup, that's slowly changing though. This look can be created with any similar colored products, they don't have to be the exact same ones that I use, I have these because they are my preference, or you can substitute things for colors that compliment or whatever fits our purpose.

No comments:

Post a Comment