Sunday, August 1, 2010

Brazen and Bronzed Look

So, I did a brass and bronze look yesterday well, not on me on my friend because she was going out (again, lol), but here's how it turned out:




Here with closed eyes:

Here I put how the look came out with different lighting. She was in a hurry as always and we moved while she got something, only a few feet away and I figured that it would be nice to show the comparison of lighting.

EYES:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
-lid: Kryolan Supracolor in Bronze, Amber Lights eyeshadow - M.A.C., Bronze eyeshadow - M.A.C.,
-crease: Dark Devotion, Brown Script eyeshadows - M.A.C.
-highlight: Brule eyeshadow - M.A.C.
-liner top: Feline kohl power eye pencil - M.A.C.
-liner bottom: I don't remember but it was a drugstore one
-lashes: also a drugstore buy I will update when I find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment