Thursday, June 30, 2011

Bloggers' Obsessions - Sparkle Neely Sparkle and All My Purple Life

Today I used Sparkle, Neely, Sparkle for my next Bloggers' Obsession look. I kept it pretty neutral but I think it would be fitting for work, which is where I wore it too. I was in a bit of a rush, so my eyeliner isn't dead on and is a little sloppy and for this  I apologize. I even think I forgot to put on my mascara!

I put the LA Splash sealer/bas on the lid area where I was going to apply SNS because it is pretty good for glitter applications and SNS is a VERY sparkley eyeshadow and I wanted it to show as much as possible. I think that this shadow would be good for everyday looks. It's such a pretty shadow. I really enjoyed it's texture and that surprised me because due to the glitter, I thought that it would be gritty, but it was not at all. 

I like All My Purple Life and was surprised that it didn't look freakishly weird on me and I think that it may be my favorite purple gloss. I also really like how it looks when it rubs off a bit, it is this really pretty stain and I am not sure if I like that more than when I first apply it. it took about two and a half applications for me to get it at an opacity that I was happy with.









FACE:
Regenerist Daily Regenerating Serum - Olay
Photo Finish Foundation Primer - Smashbox
Half Make Up Forever HD Foundation, Half M.A.C. Pro Longwear SPF10 Foundation

CHEEKS
Alpha Girl Beauty Powder- M.A.C.

BROWS:
Brun eyeshadow - M.A.C.

EYES:
Soft Ochre Paint pot as a base - M.A.C.
Eyeshadow Sealer/Base - LA Splash
Lid: Sparkle, Neely, Sparkle - M.A>C.
Crease: Barbie Beautyburst - M.A.C.
Highlight: Brule eyeshadow - M.A.C.
liner bottom: Aqua Eyes Stay Put Liner in 0l - MUFE

No comments:

Post a Comment