Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Bloggers' Obsessions - Hocus Pocus

The following is a look that I used with the eyeshadow, Hocus Pocus. I wasn't sure at first how I wanted to run with this one because this color can be used in so many ways. It, like the other eyeshadows from this collection, is very smooth and easy to work with. It is an awesome crease color and it could be used for really nice smokey eyes or any other dark looks that you can think of.











FACE:
Regenerist Daily Regenerating Serum - Olay
Photo Finish Foundation Primer - Smashbox
Half Make Up Forever HD Foundation, Half M.A.C. Pro Longwear SPF10 Foundation

CHEEKS:


Alpha Girl Beauty Powder- M.A.C.


BROWS:
Brun eyeshadow - M.A.C.

EYES:
Soft Ochre Paint pot as a base - M.A.C.


Lid: Aqua Cream in #3  - MUFE

Crease: Hocus Pocus Eyeshadow - M.A.C.

Highlight: Brule eyeshadow - M.A.C.
Liner-Top: AMC 63 - Inglot
liner bottom: Aqua Eyes Stay Put Liner in 0l - MUFE
Lower Lash Line: AMC 63
lashes: Diorshow Mascara - Dior

LIPS:
Devilishly Sylish Lipglass - M.A.C.

2 comments:

  1. your blending skill is great! tho the look would be perfect if you keep your brows clean or neatly looking. Just a suggestion. :) keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your comment and constructive criticism.
    I have ben planning to get my brows done, it would be a first. I never have done them before because I don't have much of a brow and I am afraid of what will happen if they mess up the tiniest bit. I will suck it up sooner rather than later and go for it.

    ReplyDelete